OpenClose     Customer Message Center
We Age Verify: United States Minimum Age for E-Liquid 21+ More Info
ECBlend Flavors

Our mission at ECBlend Flavors is to consistently provide safe, high-quality e-liquid products that meet regulatory requirements and consumer expectations.

You must be 21+ to purchase or use our products.


Once your account is age verified, you will no longer see this message or be required to re-verify unless your account changes in a way that impacts your age-verification status.

It is illegal to buy or use our e-liquid products if you are a minor. It is illegal to sell or resell our product to minors. Read more on ECBlend Flavors U.S. Youth Access Prevention Policy. ECBlend Privacy and Cookie Policy

Warning: This Product Contains Nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.

Vape Product Addons

Vape Product Addons

Vape Product Addons 

  • Product
  • Qty in Cart
  • Quantity
  • Price
  • Subtotal
  • Propylene Glycol (PG) and Vegetable Glycerin (VG) Blends

    PG and VG Blend 30PG 70VG - 120ML


    30% PG / 70% VG Base Mix Blend  Vegetable Glycerin (VG) Kosher, USP certified.  No Soy.   Our VG is 99.7% (with the remaining 0.3% being water) food-grade palm derived Vegetable Glycerin (VG). There are no animal by-products...
    Qty in Cart: 0
  • Total: items /

Adding your products to cart