Vape Mail Ban - News and Info
10/01/2021 USPS still postponed - No update from USPS at this time
07/15/2021 USPS still postponed - No update from USPS at this time
05/13/2021 USPS still postponed - No update from USPS at this time
05/13/2021 Zip Code List updated: Added zip codes for NJ, KY, TX, DC, MD, VA, and more
4/27/2021 The USPS postpones ban of vapor products.
US Postal Service postpones ban on sending vapes via mail
IF you have vapor products in your package, it must be sent with Adult Signature required. Choose the shipping option that says ''(Adult Signature Required)''. IF you do not have vaping products in your package, choose the option that does not require it and save the $6.90 cost.
“Despite our best efforts, in order to ensure thorough and thoughtful consideration of the complex issues and voluminous comments by industry, individual, and governmental stakeholders, the Postal Service is unable to publish a final rule by today’s target date,” spokesman David P. Coleman said in an email.
Coleman said the USPS would finalize the rule “as soon as possible.”
“Mailers should be prepared for implementation upon publication anytime,” he said.
-------------------- Vape Ban -------------------------
NOTICE: Critical Information for our customers: The Vape mail ban is nearly here. This is *NOT* a vape ban, it is a mailing ban. We now have a nationwide alternate carrier in place, currently covering 89% of zip codes in the U.S. with more being added weekly.
Consumers may also send lightweight shipments mailed between adult individuals, limited to 10 per 30-day period; If you have a friend or relative near one our stores, you can order online-pick up in store. Or if you area is not covered, you may ship to a zip code that is covered. "The exception for certain individuals permits the mailing of small quantities of tobacco products by individual adults to businesses or to other adults. Such shipments may include, but are not limited to, tobacco products exchanged as gifts between individual adults..."
Order online - pick up in store is still an option for customers in Nevada, Wisconsin, Oregon, and Oklahoma as well as their bordering states.
- Stock up your inventory whenever you order.
- Stock up on Flavorless with Nicotine and then order and add your own flavoring as needed. It will last 2+ years.
- Talk to your local vape shop. They may be willing to stock your preferred e-liquids from us through our wholesale program. We believe business-to-business services will continue and we should have backup business delivery carriers in place in the next 2 weeks.
OTHER POINTS OF NOTE
- Customers can order FlavorArtists, batteries, PG, and VG as long as it is not intended for vaping
- Customers can order online and pick up in stores
- Customers can have their friends or relatives near our stores pick up in store for them. You will need to put the person Picking up the package as the Ship to, then select pick up in store. Consumers can ship via USPS lightweight ships to another consumer. (3/2/2021 update: shipments between consumers changed from "10lbs" to "lightweight") (USPS text: Certain Individuals: Lightweight shipments mailed between adult individuals, limited to 10 per 30-day period;)" "The exception for certain individuals permits the mailing of small quantities of tobacco products by individual adults to businesses or to other adults. Such shipments may include, but are not limited to, tobacco products exchanged as gifts between individual adults..."
NOTE: You can continue to order FlavorArtists Flavor Concentrates online and have them shipped directly to your home as long as you are purchasing for baking and not vaping. We recommend you purchase these products from FlavorArtists.com directly.
You may also continue to buy Pure VG and Pure PG as long as it is not intended for vaping.
And you may purchase Batteries as long as they are intended for another use other than vaping.
We will continue to update you with information as we have it.