COVID19 - Status - Processing times - Store Hours - ECBlend Facilities - More
To our Valued ECBlend Customers,
UPDATE: 3/24/2020: As more states implement business closures, the following are immediately impacted:
RELATED LINK: COVID19 - Recommendations for VAPERS
For all Retail Stores: We recommend Curbside Delivery (call the store and place your order, an employee will deliver your order to your car).
- Reno Nevada Affiliate Retail Stores are closed until further notice. Order online.
- Oregon Retail Stores are short-staffed. Stores are open, however, all employees are implementing Social Distancing - Employees are maintaining the 6 ft requirement with customers and other employees.
- Grants Pass will be Curbside only. Order Online, pick up at store.
- All other stores are open with available curbside delivery. Social Distancing is required, credit cards are sanitized before and after use.
- Oklahoma Affiliate Stores
- 3/28/2020 McAlester Closed, order online at ecblendflavors.com - no store delivery at this time
- 3/27/2020 Shawnee OK Curbside Delivery Only
- Wisconsin Retail Stores
- Effective 3/26/2020 All Wisconsin stores are closed. Please order online.
- Washington Retail Stores
- Effective 3/26/2020 All Washington stores are closed. Please order online.
- Online Ordering: Production departments (mixing, shipping) are short-staffed. Orders are currently processed within 3-5 days. Please expect further delays and know we will always do our best and are doubling our efforts during this difficult time, while maintaining the safety of our employees.
The health and safety of our employees and customers is our top priority each and every day. As we all work with the challenges of the COVID-19 virus, please know that
ECBlend is committed to continue to deliver our products with the best service we can during this time.
We have put policies in place that protect the health of our employees and reduce the risk of virus introduction or spread. Employees with personal need to work from home can do so in most cases. Additional measures such as increased sanitization of common areas as well as stringent visitor protocols have been implemented to ensure the safety of our staff.
“Is that package safe to touch?” From the WHO: Yes. The likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low and the risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved, travelled, and exposed to different conditions and temperature is also low.
All ECBlend Retail stores will remain open for business during their normal business hours. If required, we may make modifications to store hours and staffing levels. Store employees are instructed to practice social-distancing and implement sanitization protocols.
PRODUCTION FACILITIES (E-Liquid Manufacturing)
Our Production Facilities are operating with approx 90% of our staff. We have sent home our most at-risk employees until April 1 2020 as recommended by the CDC and WHO. These employees are in both our mixing and shipping departments. Although we expect minimal impact, please keep this in mind when ordering.
SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
Our Sales and Customer Service employees (CSR) will be remotely working from home. Our telephone support will be Call-Back only during this time.
CSR's will check voice mail every 1-2 hours and return your call as soon as they can.
Alternatives are ONLINE CHAT (LIVE chat M-F 9am-4pm) or leave a Help Desk Ticket and a CSR will respond by email as soon as they can.
You may leverage our self-help options for all non-urgent business questions through our online knowledgebase at ECBlendFlavors.com HelpDesk.
Our Accounting office will be open. Please leave a message and your call will be returned as soon as they can.
We have taken a number of additional measures to further protect our employees and those we serve. These include the following:
•Increasing our already rigorous cleaning and sanitization protocols
•Closely monitoring the health and well-being of employees
•Following recommended guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and other government officials
•Continuously monitoring the situation and implementing additional measures as needed, such as modifications to store hours and staffing levels
Thank you in advance for your understanding as we navigate this challenging environment. We will continue to monitor this situation and do everything possible to deliver the performance you entrusted in us while maintaining the safety of our employees.