ECBlend ELiquid Ingredients
ECBlend E-Liquids are all water-soluble, and do not contain THC, essential oils, vitamin E acetate, or any cannabis related products. We do not add any controversial additives to any of our products (no caffeine, vitamins, etc):
- USP certified Propylene Glycol (PG) and
- Vegetable Glycerin (VG) sourced from a well-known Registered Drug Establishment in business since 1982 and is inspected by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Included when ordered:
- Natural or artificial flavoring,
- and Ethyl Maltol as a sweetener.
Our PG, VG, flavors, menthol, ethyl maltol and nicotine are sourced from the same companies we have sourced from for the past 8 years. PG, VG and Nicotine are received with Certificate of Analysis and nicotine is tested again in our lab before dispensing.
New York Required Disclosure Information (From NY Product Disclosure Guidance) https://www.health.ny.gov/prevention/tobacco_control/docs/vape%20_product_disclosure_guidance.pdf
Disclosing on the manufacturer’s website a list of all intentionally added ingredients and any known by-products or contaminants for each vapor product or e-cigarette offered for sale in New York as well as any investigations or research into the effects on human health of such products or ingredients.
Ingredients in ECBlend Manufactured E-Liquids are below.
The ingredients must be listed in descending order of predominance by weight, except that ingredients present at a weight below one percent may be listed following other ingredients without respect to the order of predominance by weight.
- In order by weight
- 1 & 2: Depending on Base Mix percentage ordered, PG or VG (see above) will be first and second
- Propylene Glycol (PG) CAS Number: 57-55-6 (acts as a flavor carrier)
- Vegetable Glycerin (VG) CAS Number: 56-81-5 (acts as a flavor carrier)
- 3: Natural or Artificial Flavors (when ordered in product)
- CAS Varies depending on product ("CBI Required Statement: Flavor disclosure of one or more ingredients has been withheld as confidential business information") (act as flavoring agents)
- 4: Nicotine (when ordered in product)
- CAS Number Regular Nicotine: 54-11-5
- CAS Number NicSalt: 6012-21-1
- 5: Menthol (when ordered in product) (functions as a flavoring component)
- CAS Number: 2216-51-5
- 6: Ethyl Maltol (when ordered in product) (functions as a food grade flavor component)
- CAS Number: 4940-11-8
The ingredients list must contain the ingredient name, Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) Registry Number, and all expected functions of the ingredient within the product.
No ingredient contained in the Single Chemical Substances (Nicotine, PG and VG) are reaction ingredients. No ingredient contained within ECBlend E-liquid is a reaction product.
INGREDIENT COMMON NAME for PRODUCTS: Propylene Glycol (PG) and Vegetable Glycerin (VG)
- - PURITY AND GRADE: PG and VG are both USP Grade, VG is Palm-Derived, Both are Purity =>99.7% Lab Analysis Verified
- - PG CAS 57-55-6 (UNIQUE SCIENTIFIC NAMES :1,2-Propanediol, Propylene glycol) (ECBLEND ID: C-10001)
- - VG CAS 56-81-5 (UNIQUE SCIENTIFIC NAME: 1,2,3-Propanetriol, Glycerin) (ECBLEND ID: C-10003)
- - AMOUNT OF PG and VG ("BASE MIX") consists of the PG or VG volume based on remaining mL's to complete the product after flavoring, nicotine, and any other ingredients added. (PG and VG Volumes are reported on each product
- - BASE MIXES AVAILABLE:
- 100% PG / 0% VG
- 80% PG / 20% VG
- 70% PG / 30% VG
- 60% PG / 40% VG
- 50% PG / 50% VG
- 40% PG / 60% VG
- 30% PG / 70% VG
- 20% PG / 80% VG
- MAX VG (aka Reduced PG) = flavor ingredients + nicotine + additives + Neat VG 0% PG / 100% VG
FDA UNII INFORMATION (Source: FDA UNII Reg System)
Preferred Substance Name: PROPYLENE GLYCOLU NII: 6DC9Q167V3
Formula:C 3H8O2 UNII Type: INGREDIENT SUBSTANCE
Preferred Substance Name: GLYCERIN UNII:P DC6A3C0OX Formula:C 3H8O3 UNII
Type: INGREDIENT SUBSTANCE
INGREDIENT COMMON NAME for PRODUCT: Nicotine
ECBlend Nicotine is USP Grade
NICOTINE CAS 54-11-5 and 6012-21-1 (UNIQUE SCIENTIFIC NAME: 1-Methyl-2-(3-pyridyl)pyrrolidine,(S)-3-(1-Methyl-2-pyrrolidinyl)pyridine)
ECBLEND ID NUMBERS: Free Nicotine: C-NICOTINE, Nicotine Salt: C-NICOTINE-SALT
NICOTINE CONCENTRATIONS AVAILABLE
- 0mg/mL (0.0%)
- 3mg/mL (0.3%)
- 6mg/mL (0.6%)
- 12mg/mL (1.2%)
- 18mg/mL (1.8%)
- 24mg/mL (2.4%)
- 36mg/mL (3.6%)
FDA UNII INFORMATION (Source: FDA UNII Reg System)
Preferred Substance Name: NICOTINE UNII: 6M3C89ZY6R
Formula:C 10H14N2 UNII Type:I NGREDIENT SUBSTANCE
MENTHOL - AVAILABLE on All ECBlend E-Liquid Products
- Menthol is the principal component of peppermint oil. It is widely used in confectionaries cosmetics and toothpaste for its characteristic peppermint flavor and cooling effect. Menthol FUNCTIONS as a flavoring component
- - CAS Number 2216-51-5
- - Diluted Solution to 60% menthol concentration (%w/v) (Product Listing is diluted solution %w/v)
- - Menthol Strength: None Raw Concentration (%w/v): 0mg
- - Menthol Strength: Regular "Add Menthol" Raw Concentration (%w/v): 0.6mg
- - Menthol Strength: Extra Menthol "Add Extra Menthol" Raw Concentration (%w/v): 1.0mg
ECBLEND SWEETENER / ETHYL MALTOL - (Functions as a food-grade flavor component)
- - PRODASYNTH SAST VA FR033492363724 Av,
- ECBlend Sweetener Ingredients
- - Ethyl Maltol CAS Number 4940-11-8 (3-Hydroxy-2-Ethyl-4-Pyrone)
- - Vanillin CAS Number 121-33-5 (4-Hydroxy-3-methoxybenzaldehyde)
- - Available in 4 Options
- - None: Ethyl Maltol 0mg(%w/v) + Vanillin 0mg(%v/v)
- - Add Sweetener: Ethyl Maltol .05mg(%w/v) + Vanillin .05mg(%v/v)
- - Add Enhanced Sweetener: Ethyl Maltol .075mg(%w/v) + Vanillin .075mg(%v/v)
- - Add Double Sweetener: Ethyl Maltol .125mg(%w/v) + Vanillin .125mg(%v/v)
If any intentionally added ingredients are being withheld as confidential business information (CBI), the manufacturer must include a statement clearly stating that disclosure of one or more ingredients has been withheld as confidential business information.
- Natural or Artificial Flavors (when ordered in product)
- CBI Required Statement: "Flavor disclosure of one or more ingredients has been withheld as confidential business information"
The most recent date on which information was posted or updated must be included.
- Above Posted 2012, updated 2013, 2016, 2021
All information should be posted on the manufacturer's main website, domain name or URL used to communicate with consumers, or on a separate website, domain name or URL. Such site should be no more than one “click” away from the home page of the manufacturer’s main website.
- Posted on ecblendflavors.com