WARNING ABOUT POLYCARBONATE TANKS
Use polycarbonate plastic devices at your own risk
NOTE: If your tank becomes cloudy or begins to crack, discontinue use of the tank. This usually indicates the plastic is polycarbonate.
As tanks are becoming more popular and convenient to use compared to regular cartomizers/cartridges and are being imported with polycarbonate plastic tanks, there are some e-liquid flavors that can cause a tank to crack.
- Hot ('red hot' flavored) cinnamon
- acidic flavors such as pineapple, lemon, etc., strong mints, sodas, and sour e-liquids. It has been very rare for this to occur with ECBlend E-Liquids, but this is occuring more frequently in the industry as manufacturers are trying to cut costs and use inferior plastics.
- SPECIFIC FLAVORS Reported:
- Crazy Citrus Cooler
- Root Beer
- Cinnamon Fireball
- Cinnamon Apple
- AN&O Lemon Cake Batter
- The Dew
- Tropical Twist (added 6/10/13)
- Dragon's Passion (added 12/10/14)
- AN&O Japanese Plum (added 12/10/14)
We recommend using metal, pyrex (glass), or polypropylene tanks.
ECBlend is not responsible for any damage to your clearomizers, tanks or devices.
ECBlend E-Liquids specifically reported: Banana (one customer reported 6/1/12, another possible report 6/28/12 on Banana Review), All Natural Lemon Cake Batter (one customer to date), Gingerbread (double extra flavor)(one customer to date), and Pineapple (unknown, posted in forums).
Update: 1 report on Spearmint on 8/31/12.
Update: Cinnamon Fireball, Nuclear Cinnamon Fireball and Dragon's Roar. Do not use these flavors in a polycarbonate tank.
(We have not had any reports as of this date on sodas or cinnamons). ECBlend uses all water-soluable flavorings. We do not use any essential oils in any of our products or options. If you have a problem with certain e-liquids and polycarbonate tanks/clearomizers, check the description for the type of material before ordering parts. Descriptions will say Polycarbonate in the description title.